CHASE - Publications
- Herenz, Wex, Mangold, Laffineur, Gorodetskaya, Fleming, Panagi, Stratmann, CCN measurements at the Princess Elisabeth Antarctica Research station during three austral summers, Atmos. Chem. Phys. 19, 275-294, doi.org/10.5194/acp-19-275-2019, 2019.
- A manuscript is in preparation for submission to the Atmosphere Journal: Is the Argentinean Loess a primary dust source in the Southern Hemisphere?, by S. Gili, D. Gaiero, N. Mattielli, G. Torre, S. Goldstein, F. Chemale and E. Koester.
- A manuscript is preparation: Pb-Sr-Nd-Zn-Cu-Fe multi-isotope analytical protocole adapted for dust studies, by A. Vandertsraeten, N. Mattielli, S. Bonneville
Talks at scientific conferences
- Mangold, A., Q. Laffineur, A. Delcloo, C. Hermans, F. Hendrick, A. Gossart, N. Souverijns, P. Herenz, H. Wex, N. Van Lipzig and H. De Backer, Aerosol variability linked to clouds and precipitation in the Sor Rondane area, POLAR2018, SCAR/IASC Open Science Conference, Davos, Switzerland, 19-23 June 2018.
- Gili, S. Chasing dust in Dronning Maud Land, East Antarctica: A geochemical perspective. Seminar, Ghent University, 10 May 2018
- A. Vanderstraeten, Gili. S, Mangold, A., Bonneville, S., Walgraeve, C., Van Overmeiren, P., Goderis, S., and Mattielli, N. Chasing dust in Dronning Maud Land, East Antarctica: A Trace Element perspective. INQUA, Dublin, Ireland, 23-31 July 2019
- Mangold, A., Q. Laffineur, A. Delcloo, V. De Bock, C. Hermans, F. Hendrick, P. Herenz, H. Wex, A. Gossart, N. Souverijns, N. van Lipzig, I. Gorodetskaya, and H. De Backer, Atmospheric aerosol characterisation and relations to clouds and precipitation in Dronning Maud Land, East Antarctica, European Aerosol Conference 2019 Abstract O10_F1_A05, 25–30 August, Gothenburg, Sweden, 2019.
Poster presentations at scientific conferences
- Mangold, A., Q. Laffineur, R. Van Malderen, C. Hermans, K. Nys, M. Verbruggen and H. De Backer, Total ozone, UV and radio sounding measurements in the Sør Rondane Mountains, POLAR2018, SCAR/IASC Open Science Conference, Davos, Switzerland, 19-23 June 2018.
- Souverijns, N., A. Gossart, A. Mangold, Q. Laffineur, P. Herenz, H. Wex, I.V. Gorodetskaya, G. Eirund, A. Possner and N.P.M. Van Lipzig, The impact of aerosols on clouds in the pristine environment of East Antarctica, European Geosciences Union General Assembly 2019, Geophysical Research Abstracts, Vol. 21, EGU2019-9838, 7-12 April 2019, Vienna, Austria, 2019.
Presentations to general public
- Mangold, A., Measurements of atmospheric particles in Antarctica: what even a low number of particles can tell us about the Antarctic atmosphere, Nanoparticles and air quality (talk in French), Seminar of TSI, JJBos, 21 May 2019, Ottignies-Louvain-La-Neuve, Belgium.